Or in the words of Daddy and Uncle Casey, "Turkey, turkey turkey!!!". We had a great Thanksgiving Day yesterday! After Mommy, Uncle Casey and Aunt Courtney finished up their runs in the morning we all met for breakfast at the Cove. I decided to eat the paper menu, and dad had to fish it out from the back of my mouth. After some time at home to relax and finish the pies we headed over to Nana and Papa's house to eat! I had a great time and tried to sneak in a bite of the turkey!
Friday, November 28, 2008
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Or in the words of Daddy and Uncle Casey, "Turkey, turkey turkey!!!". We had a great Thanksgiving Day yesterday! After Mommy, Uncle Casey and Aunt Courtney finished up their runs in the morning we all met for breakfast at the Cove. I decided to eat the paper menu, and dad had to fish it out from the back of my mouth. After some time at home to relax and finish the pies we headed over to Nana and Papa's house to eat! I had a great time and tried to sneak in a bite of the turkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment