Monday, December 8, 2008

On the Move!






Mommy and I were both on the move this weekend.  On Friday, just before leaving to get our tree, I decided to pull myself forward! We are not sure what to call this "move" I have, but it definitely helps me get to the objects I cannot reach!  I working on refining this crawl and wonder if I will have something more sophisticated by Christmas!  I cheered on my mom this weekend as she completed her first postpartum half marathon in Palm Beach.  Not her best race time, but we all had a lot of fun!  I enjoyed chewing on that medal!  My mom and dad were excited to be able to eat Chipotle on the way home. 

We also put up our tree. I love the tree! I cannot stop staring at the lights!

In other news, I ate my first "real" food yesterday!  I ate sweet potatoes.  At first I wasn't so sure about the taste, but then I think I kind of liked them.

No comments: