Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Plane Ride to Gigi and Tofi's

Gigi and I in front of her house

Saying good-bye to Gigi 

Tofi (my babysitter!) playing with me 


Checking my "carry-on" bag 


It is too bad I am not a member of the Dividend Miles Club (Thanks Tofi for your USAIR CLUB Card- it allowed me to run off some energy before boarding the flight) because I sure am bringing in the miles! Over the past 10 months of my life I have been on over a dozen flights. I have now visited the following places : Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts (including Boston and Martha's Vineyard), Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), West Palm Beach, and the Bahamas. My most recent trip was back to Washington, DC. It was my first flight with my mom since I have become mobile. Those skinny airplane seats are not meant for two of us, especially when would rather be crawling and cruising around!
I had a great trip up to DC to see my grandparents as well as up to Philly to see more relatives. What a whirlwind of a trip! I got to spend some QT with Gigi and Tofi who did some babysitting. THanks for a great weekend!

No comments: