Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The City and the Chesapeake


Heading out the front door to the cocktail party outside!


Running around near the Bay


Gigi and Tofi at the Chesapeake Bay


Closing the "boathouse" door at the Chesapeake


Eating blueberry pancakes! Yum.





I had a great week in Washington, DC visiting my grandparents! I had so much fun swimming at their pool and playing in their yard! I met new doggy friends, went to the Zoo and saw the pandas, did a lot of Georgetown walking (and shopping), and did silly things like play in the sprinkler with Tofi and help Gigi in the kitchen. We also spent the weekend at the Chesapeake Bay. This was my first time swimming in the Bay and meeting all of my Henkel cousins. I got to spend the weekend with my Auntie Alex (big "A"). I even managed to sleep through the fireworks that my Uncle Rod set off right outside of my window. My favorite new foods I tried were the mangos and the blueberry gelato. Thanks for a great week!! xo- Annabelle
P.S. Where are the zoo pictures Tofi?

2 comments:

minimegan said...

Annabelle, you are such a world traveller! I heard that you wanted to come see the snow in the mountains for your next big trip. Uncle Tom and Auntie Megan would love to have you!

Unknown said...

Did Mommy teach you pounce? It's her favorite game at the bay (except roulette for $$$).

Looks like someone is ready for waterskis!

Nuncle K