



Here are some "mobile uploads" from the morning of St. Patrick's Day. I know that many of the people reading this blog already received text messages and emails from these photos, but I had to put them up anyway. I love that Annabelle now takes her big sister role seriously. She has been great with Caroline, especially asking her everyday "Feeling better, Carebear?" when she had her cold. I sort of failed on the St. Patty's front, other than making sure they were dressed festively. There wasn't any corn beef cabbage (sorry mom). There were no green frog cupcakes filled with cream icing (oh man, I miss those!!) and well, I didn't even have a beer (okay, that part really won't come as a shock I know). Luckily, the girls are still little and I have until next year to get some traditions put into place!
P.S. Follow my blog please. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment