I had my first plane ride last week. My mom and I flew up to Washington, DC and I was a total champ on the plane. I slept the whole way there! While in DC I had lots of adventures including MANY shopping trips with Gigi, out to lunches and dinners and walks around the city and the monuments. I also got to visit the pool with Gigi. Hopefully next time I will actually be able to swim! Best yet, I finally got to meet Uncle Kiernan, Aunt Alex and Uncle Rick. I also got to meet my mom's cousins- Caroline, Andrew and her goddaughter, Olivia as well as their parents, Nora and Jeff. Everyone got to hold me! We had a great time. The daily activities exhausted me so much that I slept through the night every night there-it was often Tofi (aka Grandpa, Pappi) who was in charge of putting me to sleep- he became known as the baby whisperer. I had so many laughs and smiles during my trip and made it home safely. I cannot wait to the next plane ride to Martha's Vineyard! (More pictures to come!)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Washington, DC Trip to Gigi and Tofi's(Pappi's) House!
I had my first plane ride last week. My mom and I flew up to Washington, DC and I was a total champ on the plane. I slept the whole way there! While in DC I had lots of adventures including MANY shopping trips with Gigi, out to lunches and dinners and walks around the city and the monuments. I also got to visit the pool with Gigi. Hopefully next time I will actually be able to swim! Best yet, I finally got to meet Uncle Kiernan, Aunt Alex and Uncle Rick. I also got to meet my mom's cousins- Caroline, Andrew and her goddaughter, Olivia as well as their parents, Nora and Jeff. Everyone got to hold me! We had a great time. The daily activities exhausted me so much that I slept through the night every night there-it was often Tofi (aka Grandpa, Pappi) who was in charge of putting me to sleep- he became known as the baby whisperer. I had so many laughs and smiles during my trip and made it home safely. I cannot wait to the next plane ride to Martha's Vineyard! (More pictures to come!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment