We had a nice little 24 hour visit from Pappi who had some business here (hmmm, funny how he never had business in South Florida until I was born- I MUST be cute!) I decided to skip fussy time last night (maybe he has the magic touch?) and we all went to Bricktops for dinner. The hostess knows me there by now! Pappi held me for most of the dinner so I had a good view of all the people too. Before he left today he babysat me while my mom went to the store (which is a whole other story as she forgot her wallet and didn't realize until she was about to pay). We had a nice visit and I can't wait to take my first plane ride next week to Washington, DC! XO- Annabelle (Notice he is wearing my favorite color...)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Pappi Visits (And babysits!)
We had a nice little 24 hour visit from Pappi who had some business here (hmmm, funny how he never had business in South Florida until I was born- I MUST be cute!) I decided to skip fussy time last night (maybe he has the magic touch?) and we all went to Bricktops for dinner. The hostess knows me there by now! Pappi held me for most of the dinner so I had a good view of all the people too. Before he left today he babysat me while my mom went to the store (which is a whole other story as she forgot her wallet and didn't realize until she was about to pay). We had a nice visit and I can't wait to take my first plane ride next week to Washington, DC! XO- Annabelle (Notice he is wearing my favorite color...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment