Yesterday I offically reached the 3 month mark! According to the books, I have completed the "fourth trimester"! My parents cannot believe how mature I am getting. I no longer cry during the "witching hour". In fact, I am usually in bed around 7 PM. I am full of smiles, squeals and other silly sounds. I am getting close to rolling over, though not quite there yet. I really enjoy my activity gym, hanging out in my big crib and listening to stories. My favorite story is "Animal Kisses". I am starting to outgrow my infant clothes- though my mom doesn't want to think about that because she loved my little infant dresses. I hope I can go swimming soon! xo- Annabelle
Friday, September 12, 2008
3 Months Old!
Yesterday I offically reached the 3 month mark! According to the books, I have completed the "fourth trimester"! My parents cannot believe how mature I am getting. I no longer cry during the "witching hour". In fact, I am usually in bed around 7 PM. I am full of smiles, squeals and other silly sounds. I am getting close to rolling over, though not quite there yet. I really enjoy my activity gym, hanging out in my big crib and listening to stories. My favorite story is "Animal Kisses". I am starting to outgrow my infant clothes- though my mom doesn't want to think about that because she loved my little infant dresses. I hope I can go swimming soon! xo- Annabelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment