Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Friday: Rattles and Raspberries





This morning on my changing table (my happy place) I decided it was time to hold and jiggle my silver rattle! It was fun to hear the sound when I waved it in the air!
After some playtime with the rattle my mom and I ventured out to the grand opening of Whole Foods market. My mom was excited because she always shopped their living in the city. Apparently, we weren't the only ones who were excited. We arrived to find police directing traffic and a line longer than the one for Elton John tickets. We decided to wait it out and got in line. The crane working next door put me to sleep and it was nice cloudy breezy morning. When we got inside (about 40 minutes later) it was a madhouse- too crowded for my stroller and mom's pulley cart. Mom managed to get a few fun things (including fresh raspberries) and a free bag of samples. I managed to get lots of smiles and compliments from strangers! Anyway, hopefully when the hype dies down we can go back and actually be able to reach the food! It was a fun Friday morning, all in all!

2 comments:

Peter Moriarty said...

Looks like Annabelle is a fast study with sign language, too. I wonder which uncle (or was it Tof) taught her how to wave like that. Cute pictures.

nerdsblerg said...

you say it's a baby rattle, uncle rick is convinced that it is a dumbbell...no wonder she is exceptionally strong for such a little one!