Happy New Year! Even though I am not yet a year old, the first 6 months of my life have been so fun and exciting, I cannot wait to see what 2009 will bring! After two weeks of celebrating Christmas with all of my relatives in Naples and Washington, DC I am very tired! (Oh, but my parents might even be more tired...) I am back to my own room and my crib. In the weeks before midnight of December 31st, I learned to crawl (in my own style), sit up, eat things such as carrots and bananas, play with my toys on my own, and cry for my mom. I have been busy!
Thank you to Santa, all of my grandparents, my aunts and uncles and friends for all of the neat toys, clothes and books for Christmas! I had so much fun on my trip- and can't wait to post some more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment