Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Latest News





It's been awhile! We have been busy around here and I must blame my parents. They have not charged the camera battery since New Years! I am going to miss out on pictures from three weeks of my life!
There has been a lot of excitement around here in the meantime: I got my first passport, mommy ran another half marathon and hit a personal record (1:56.48), I made my newspaper debut in the Naples Daily News (hoping to post the link later), and I watched as the new president was sworn in to office! On the flip side, the reason I was watching was because I was sick with my first cough/cold/sore throat. I also had a "date" with a new friend named Will. We of course hit up our favorite eatery, Bricktops, so I could show him around and I talked through the entire lunch. Fun times! I am hoping to feel better soon, so I can have more playdates this weekend - and also hopeful my parents will take more pictures too. I cannot believe I turned 7 months. My mom says time is flying by too quickly....

No comments: