Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reflection

Another cell phone image....fantastic quality, right? It is my goal today to find a way to get some of the pictures from the camera on to the computer, so I can post so real photos. (We shall see!)

In the meantime, here is a picture taken from my daughter "date night" . After visiting our friends in the hospital (congrats to Kelly, Brad and Will on the arrival of Elizabeth Bailey "Bailey"! She is precious and oh so tiny!). It was a bit odd to walk the halls of the Birth Place. It felt like yesterday when we were there for the birth of Caroline (in fact it was just over TEN weeks ago). The smell brought back memories! Being in their room reminded me of what a peaceful place it is there....and how isolated you are from the outside world (which in my opinion is a good thing).

Anyway, Caroline looked quite large in comparison with her new friend Bailey. There were many jokes about whether Caroline would eat her or something of the sort. Even so, there was a pretty cute picture taken of the two dads rocking there babies. Someday I might post it....

After our lovely visit to see the new baby, dad and Annabelle left for the boat parade and Caroline and I went to Calistoga for dinner. I probably should have chosen a place with wine, since within five minutes of our date, Caroline nodded off to sleep. Normally, I would have ended "the date" with something from Sweet Treats (read: blend in frozen yogurt)- but since I cannot eat dairy, I went home and stuffed my face with Christmas Dots (read: chewy candy) and jelly beans (not sure why I have jelly beans at this time of year) and watch Frosty the snowman in my pajamas at 8 PM. Ahhhh. Saturday night!

I think I meant to reflect on the fact that Caroline is growing too fast, but somehow got off track!
I swear I will post some December pictures by tonight!

No comments: