Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Baby" Steps and Big Leaps




Annabelle had one baby step and one giant leap last night. She finally took to a bottle without arching/screaming/crying/yelping and so on...I had to leave the house completely while Wes fed her and she only took 1/2 of an ounce (oh and then she puked it back up!)--but none the less it is a step in the right direction.

Her big leap was sleeping for 7.5 hours straight! I kept waking up thinking I would hear her- but nothing until 5:30 AM- what a treat! Even though it was probably a freak incident at least it was one night. The picture of her in her crib shows her first nap in the crib- it will probably actually be awhile before she sleeps in it at night (and I will probably be in the bed next to her!)

1 comment:

Amanda, Ben and Harper said...

Congratulations! Annabelle, you really set the bar high. Of course, that is to be expected.