Today I am five weeks old! Time is flying by (or so my mom says) and I am growing like a weed. Yesterday I went to see Dr. W. and his awesome nurse and they told me I have gained 2 pounds since birth! I also have stretched out another 1.5 inches. Wow. Not only am I growing in size, but I am becoming more alert and sharing some smiles. I love looking at the lights and the fans-just fascinating. I have also been enjoying the swing (see picture with Samson looking at me), and more visitors. (Mom's coworkers came by with one her former 4th grade students who got to be the first child to hold me).
Before we left for the doctor my mom took some pictures. I was perfectly happy until she said the word "shot". Why did she have to tell me that?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment