Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A week of "Firsts"!





This week I am achieving many "firsts". I had my first big night out to dinner with mom, dad and Gigi at Bricktops! The hostess did not recognize me outside of my mom's belly! My parents thought I would cry at dinner because I like to fuss in the evenings, but I slept on Gigi's lap the entire dinner. I even made it to Starbucks for the first time after dinner! When we got home it was finally my turn to eat and have a bath before I slept very well last night.

I also had my first bottle this week! Daddy was thrilled to feed me and I watched him the whole time! I was still hungry after that because they didn't fill my bottle up quite enough, so my mom had to give me more.

I wonder what else I will do before I am one month old?- Annabelle

No comments: