Saturday, July 19, 2008

First (Impromptu) Sunset at the Beach!





Last night (Friday) we ventured out to dinner for the first time- just the three of us. I slept through dinner (once again!) and mom and dad weren't quite ready to go home yet. So they decided to take me to my first sunset at the beach! Luckily my mom brings a camera everywhere that she goes so we were able to document the experience. Normally this is my favorite time of day to cry--but the beach just took my breath away! I loved the sound of the ocean and the humid breeze I felt on my skin. We walked up and down the beach and watched the sunset. I was quiet as could be. I think they are planning a return trip tonight- this time with some wine, chairs and snacks! I love the beach! xo- Annabelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you like humidity, can't wait to see you in DC!

xx-k